Building a Business Your Team and Customers Love
Building a Business Your Team and Customers Love written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Seve Farber
On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I chat with author, speaker, and leadership coach Steve Farber. He is the founder and CEO of The Extreme Leadership Institute, where he helps leaders in the business, non-profit, and educational worlds grow and learn to inspire.
He’s written four books about leadership and business, including his latest, Love is Just Damn Good Business: Do What You Love in the Service of People Who Love What You Do.
Farber and I discuss the foundations of his most recent book, and he shares how integrating love into your business model can inspire employees and win you loyal fans. Then, he gives leaders a framework for cultivating love in their own businesses.
Questions I ask Steve Farber:
- When you say “love” in the title of a business book, what do you really mean?
- How do you make love a discipline and a practice in business?
- What’s the link between loving what you do and creating a business your customers love?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How the structure of modern life influences the way people approach their work.
- What the LEAP model is and how you can apply it in your business.
- Why focusing on impact can help you find the love in your own business.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Steve Farber:
- Learn more about Steve Farber and the Extreme Leadership Institute
- Order your copy of Love is Just Damn Good Business
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.